Monday, August 10, 2020

Facebook is a digital shithole

The morons over at Facebook should really reconsider their 30 day ban, in just two weeks, I feel my interest in using it totally waning, especially given the news items I'm seeing uncovering the proliferation of white supremacist, nationalistic, Republican terrorists and other assorted scum on that website. When they remove the ban, I will utilize that shithole as a way to announces posts over here on Blogger, and little more. Mark Zuckerberg is an inept nitwit, another yutz who got lucky by being in the right place in the right time, and little more. That's the story of Silicon Valley.

No comments:

Back to the source

I obtained a secret video of Kimberly Guilfoyle's "speech" last night, as shot through the "They Live" sunglasses. D...