Thursday, May 20, 2010

Far Too Long

Everyone knows how life has a tendency to take over, and distract someone away from their blog. I stand here before you today, guilty of the crime of being overwhelmed by life. But it's time to take the reins again, and get my analog digits busy, so here we go! And what better way to get started, than share a very cool concept animation which popped up on my screen thanks to the ILM Alumni listserve, check this out:



I'd love to see this movie, wouldn't you?

5 comments:

Marccella13 said...

Look who i found, whilst perusing "Blogger"...... I switched from Livejournal, to this blog site, when drama was running rampant on my page, and the stampede of drama llamas was too much to stave off...

So thought we might take a trip to Betelgeuse for a sip of Romulan ale, or (insert poison of preference here), and a nice chat....in whichever language you prefer.. I'll try to keep up.

You have my number, and my email....

PIGFOOT said...

Good to see you back in action, David.

David Biedny said...

Why thanks, folks. Marcy, it's such a pleasant surprise to see you here! I just left you vm. And pigfoot, thanks for the kind words! It's good to be back.

timsmallman said...

Awesome vid! I would LOVE to see that in full feature length! Good luck with everything David. Tim from Australia

dusty said...

WOW! that's cool David, I was blown away,reminds me of Halo.
Lots of love Poppy and dusty.

Back to the source

I obtained a secret video of Kimberly Guilfoyle's "speech" last night, as shot through the "They Live" sunglasses. D...